Label.M Brightening Blonde Balm Review

Leave a Comment
Suitable for all blondes, Label.M's Brightening Blonde Balm (part of their new product range 'Brightening Blonde') aims to enhance golden hues, neutralises brassiness and freshen up salon coloured hair, whilst moisturising, nourishing and protecting against damage from heat styling – Wow…sounds amazing! So no wonder I couldn't contain my excitement when Label.M launched this miracle cream, and of course, I had to get my hands on a bottle!


                                  Label.m // Brightening Blonde Balm / 100ml - £13.73

Tried and tested a number of times, this Brightening Balm is definitely my hero! Being an occasional sufferer of dry, frizzly locks,  this baby instantly tamed my mane, smoothed even the driest ends and left it looking super glossy! I love how my hair felt much smoother and more manageable after just one use.  Trust me; once you start using Label.M's Brightening Blonde Balm, you won't be able to put it down. If not for the hair brightening and lightening, for the delicious scent that will fill your shower and coat your hair for days.



Infused with botanical goodness, this lightweight balm contains delightful mamaki tea (a high natural antioxident 'colour guardian') hops (to boost that brilliant shine) white pinapple (seals, hydrates and conditions) starfruit (rich in vitamins B and C) and custard apple (to achieve brightness). Oh! And did I mention it smells like heaven.
My blonde highlights really stand out!

Mmm… that's A LOT of fruity goodness in just one bottle! Thanks to the delicious botanical ingredients this balm nourished, strengthened,  and added a touch of shine – basically allowing me to fool everyone into thinking I have FANTASTIC hair!  


 Selling online now, or at TONI & GUY Salon's, this balm is an essential product, perfect for any blondes. 
What is your fave Label.M product? 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig