Hairstyles 2015

Leave a Comment

I am a huge fan of experimenting with my hair, and I always find myself oohing and ahhing over gorgeous pastel colours and soft cuts on Instagram, but whether it's a splash of colour or a gorgeous braid, it's time to change up your hair for SS15. 

Colour

Adding colour is always a fun way to change up your hair, pastels are a great and subtle way to switch up your look, as well as the classic ombré that I just LOVE.  I've experimented with many hair chalks, sprays, and a semi permanent pink colour, which looked amazing in the summer! Here are just a few of my fave brands: 

















1. L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombres, £6.99 boots.com
2. Label.m pink powder spray, £10.95 amazon.co.uk
3. Renbow Crazy Color in Candyfloss, £4 crazycolor.co.uk
4. Kevin Murphy COLOR.BUG in Neon, £9.95 kevinmurphystore.com














Braids

Braids are a quick and easy way to create a more casual boho look. There are many kinds of braids and styles that I adore,including half up half down, all up, a pony or even creating your very own hair headband! I often like to add a messy fish-tale plait with my skinny jeans and biker boots. 









 







The constantly evolving pony-tail

This pony tail has been a favourite of mine for ages, and has continually shown up on many catwalks. I love its rough texture and creates fantastic volume. This pony will definitely keep its position as one of the best hairstyles for 2015, as it can be infinitely varied to suit every face shape and personal style!









For a stunning evening pony-tail, copy the extra-long bubble ponytail or take a leaf out of Victoria Beckham’s posh look-book and opt for a simple centre parting, with a straight pony-tail at the nape.

Cut 

Colour and braids not enough for you? How about The Cut? There are so many ways you can change your hair style with a good cut, from a small trim to a fringe, my favourite is the lob, sported by Rosie Hunting-Whitely...it's so chic and just perfect for Summer! 


What will you be doing this year to change up your look?  I'd love to know



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig