Waterfall braids

Leave a Comment
Waterfall braids are my all time favourite hairstyle at the moment. I find that they are perfect for every look, especially for an occasion e.g) a party. I'd like to help you create this eye-catching romantic and beautiful look.

My Top Tips:

  • Make sure your hair is clean and brushed.
  • It is much easier with long hair, but most lengths work too!
  • Use hairspray or mist afterwards to make sure your braid stays in.
  • Finally, finish your braid of with a personalised ribbon or hair tie.
1) Prepare your hair for braiding: I find that hair is best damp, clean and fully brushed before braiding. I normally use Aussie's Miracle Recharge Lightweight Conditioning Spray on the ends of my hair to keep it fresh and lusciously smooth. There is a wide selection of eight sprays for different hair types. These are packed with Pathenol ( a wonderful beauty vitamin), which works wonders on your damaged locks. I find that it also keeps coloured hair bright and vibrant at the ends, which is perfect for this look. It is a bargain buy at only £4.49 (at boots and other stores).


2) Start at the top of your head, by grabbing three strands as you would do with a normal braid. Braid your hair towards the back of your head in a french braid style. French braids are really simple and ideal for a quick awesome hairstyle! But to create the 'waterfall' look, your need to section off the last part of the first braid. 

3) Continue the braid by picking up the next strand of hair located beside the hair section that you dropped off. 



4) Cascade the hair towards the middle of your head. Then braid the remaining tail as a normal braid or go wild and shake things up, by doing a fishtail braid to finish the look. I like to finish my braid with a small hair tie of clip to match my outfit. 




Enjoy creating your unique Waterfall braid.
Please comment and post your fav hair styles!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig