Valentine's Look 2015

Leave a Comment
Valentines Day is coming up fast, and I have selected a PERFECT romantic outfit for this saturday. I love a splash of red, whether on the lips or a dress; red is an indulgent colour which can showcase anybody's look. For the makeup, I recommend Bourjois Quad Smoky Stories Palettes to create a sexy smokey eye which can be built up easily to intensify the look (I have blogged about these beautiful palettes here) A darker lip is essential for a good night out, and I love Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in shades Hot Pepper or Nude-ist! Bourjois' CC cream is another great product which keeps your skin looking fresh and super soft (like a baby's bottom) as well as hiding those nasty spots. 

All makeup from Bourjois, which you can buy at Beautymart, Asos, Boots, Superdrug.  


Black Wonderbra- £32
Clutch Bag- £30
Jewellery (all from Orelia)
Bourjois So Laque Beige Glamour Nail Polish- £5.99

I have put together a selection of different items that will look fantastic on Valentines day. Go for something very simple, like a plain coloured bodycon dress. I like to jazz up my outfits with some beautiful jewellery, including a delicate necklace, a few rings and some bracelets. My fave jewellery brand at the moment is Orelia, as they have the most exquisite fine gold jewellery that I adore! Don't forget to add a nice pair of heels and sexy lingerie to top off your look. 

Have a fantastic night out and enjoy! What are you wearing for Valentines day? 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig