Orelia Jewellery- Christmas Gifts

Leave a Comment
This winter, I am loving the fashion jewellery brand Orelia. Created by a British brand, Orelia Jewellery use Swarovski crystals, semi-precious stones and beautiful charms to create unusual and interesting jewellery for the stylish females without the high price tag! 
This range is fashionable as well as affordable... Perfect for teens like me!  With prices starting at £10 for a simple pendant necklace ranging through to £30 for a statement piece... Orelia's jewellery will definitely be at the top of my Christmas list! 



                                         
                                                   

Jewellery designers Louisa Hirst and Collette Flood are the creators behind, these wonderful designs. 
What I love about this beautiful British brand is that it draws inspiration from traveling all over the world; Orelia's jewellery compliment each other and I often wear two or three of their necklaces together for a boho and feminine look. Every season brings new and exciting designs: all delicate, and dainty. 


I was amazed to find such beautiful pieces of jewellery that are more than perfect for winter especially the little blue stone which I just adore!!






I love the triangle bangle, as it can adjust to my small wrists and fit everyone! I can't stop wearing the bracelets and they really smarten up an outfit with the delicately of each piece…  making it so chic!! 

The midi rings make a perfect statement piece worn alone and fit beautifully with any outfit. I normally wear a few different styles at once… if you LOVE mix and matching, then Orelia is the shop for you!. 



If you're looking for some new pieces to add into your collection, or a cute stocking gift then check out Orelia! The box and wrapping of the jewellery is so pretty making them perfect for Christmas. You can buy online at their website or in Topshop stores. 

What are your thoughts on this jewellery?


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig