Watercolour Fluid Blushers by Daniel Sandler

2 comments
Blush is essential for lightening and brightening the face, making you look naturally radiant….and that is just what Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushers do! Over the years, I have used a wide variety of powder, and cream blushers BUT, this liquid blush is A-MAZ-ING!  Firstly it's waterproof (perfect for the summer!) and secondly, it is very versatile for all skin tones and types. Personally, I LOVE the colour options of warm peach/caramel and pink shades:



This multi-award winning blush has a real buzz online, and it's no surprise.  The product contains Vitamin E and Jojoba to nourish the skin, what more would you want? It sounded perfect to me, so…  I could wait to try out the new shades Chelsea, Mayfair,  Trip and Acid.  




The Acid and Trip "duo"



Mayfair and Chelsea


Here are the descriptions of my Watercolours:

ACID-a bright neon pink tone creating an instant pop of colour, to enhance the perfect tan. 
TRIP- a bright neon coral with an intense flush of hot tangerine, which complements bronzer/darker skin tones. 
CHELSEA - a peach tone with a merest hint of a sheen, giving the skin a youthful glow, great for all skin tones especially if you are on the fairer end of the spectrum.
MAYFAIR - a fabulous pink with no shimmer leaving the cheeks with a naturally healthy glowing look. Fabulous for all skin tones.


Binky from Made In Chelsea with Daniel Sandler promoting the Chelsea Watercolour Blusher.


These little bottles may look small, but a very tiny dot sized amount is all you need to use to achieve a perfect, natural tint. As the product suggests, the liquid is "water-like" and glides onto the skin. I recommend that you shake the bottle well to mix it all up before use, then either use your fingers, or a brush to blend in.  You can blend it all for a  elegant sheer tint, or you could layer it up for a more intensified look. What I love about Daniel's Watercolours, are that each shade lasts for a good 10-11 hours, which is ideal for my everyday active lifestyle. But most of all, I love the funky shade names !!




I've tried each one, and I've found that the shades Mayfair and Chelsea are perfect to perk up your cheeks for a really pretty, everyday look.  If you're more of a party or festival diva (like me!) , I would go for the striking Acid and Trip Watercolour "duo,"which is the best accessory to wear for summer. I can't wait to test out the other shades in the Daniel Sandler Watercolour range. Which shade is your favourite? 

The full DS product range can be found online from the leading sites such as Asos, Feelunique, and of course Danielsandler.com priced at £15.50. 





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I really want to try those blushes!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely! I'd love to try it out.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig