SALES TIME!

Leave a Comment
 I'm sure every girl loves a sale like me, today i visited the Topshop sale (this is one of my favourite shops)
I bought some denim dip dyed shorts by Moto. The black looks great as it fades into the blue. 
I really like them and they go nicely with some black tights and a top. They are usually 34 pounds but I got them for 15. I recommend Topshop shorts, they are good quality, but may not appeal to everyone because they are also quite expensive.

I also bought a cute purse, made by Topshop. I love the colours and the peace sign is sweet.
This was only 3 pounds. What a fantastic deal! And the purse is ideal because I can fit my phone, money, and makeup inside it.

These are adorable, a new set of pj's again by Topshop. They were only 10 pounds reduced from 32 pounds.
I hope you like my bargains! So hurry and find yourself some good priced goodies, just like me. 
Nicole x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig